Short subject for Graduation Film Project, Directing department, class of 2012 .
Guillaume finally returns to his rural hometown to get the car he inherited from his father when he died. Quentin, his half brother, follows him everywhere; he's clearly the local whipping-boy.
Director: Victor Rodenbach (class of 2012)<b>Screenplay: Lucas Delangle (class of 2012)<br>Cinematography: Benjamin Cohenca (class of 2012)<br>Camera: Benjamin Cohenca (class of 2012)<br>Sound engineering: Clément Decaudin (class of 2012)<br>Film Editing: Eliott Maintigneux (class of 2012)<br>Sound editing: Alexis Meynet, Benjamin Cohenca (class of 2012)<br>Sound mix: Raphaël Hénard (class of 2012)
With: Johann Libereau, Gaylord Riant, Catherine Vinatier , Pierre Pellet, Victor Chambon and Damien Bonnard
Shooting format: HD
Sreening format: DCP, 1,85 , color, 5.1
Selections and Awards
- Grand Jury Award, 2013 Palm Springs International Shortfest, USA
- Selection: Best French Short Film Competition , 2013 Champs-Elysées Film Festival, Paris, France
- Selection: Short Film Competition, 2013 Palm Springs International Shortfest, USA
- Selection: Short Fiction Film Competition, 2013 Festival du Cinéma Méditerranéen de Tétouan, Morocco
- Selection: Competition, Les Saisons Parisiennes International Film Festival, Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Selection: Panorama section Côté courts français , 2012 Rencontres Henri Langlois, Poitiers International Film School Festival, France