Pierre-Gilles-de-Gennes Science Center (ESPGG)
ESPGG's mission is to promote ESPCI ParisTech and PSL's historic collections and current research and to encourage and facilitate exchange between science, technology and society at large.
ESPGG's activities include:
- Temporary and permanent exhibitions (for example, Pierre and Marie Curie's scientific instruments
- Science workshops for family audiences and schools
- Conferences for the general public with live laboratory experiments
- Seminars on science communication and teaching methods
- Events and encounters between art, science, and culture
- Science teaching support
The Science Center is open to all free of charge: general public, researchers, teachers, journalists, artists, storytellers or people simply interested in the sciences and culture.
Documents designed for the general public can be consulted on-site or checked out on loan if so authorized by the Librarian in charge.Pierre-Gilles-de-Gennes Science Center (ESPGG)