ENS Mathematics and Computer Science Library
The ENS Mathematics and Computer Science Library is a research library specialized in mathematics and information technology (computer science). The collection includes:
- 280 currently published periodical titles, 350 on-line periodicals
- 17,000 volumes of printed journal titles
- 33,000 books in open-access, including some 500 new acquisitions annually
- 11 000 eBooks published by Springer, SIAM, EMS and AMS
- 3,000 old and rare books, held in the library's reserves.
The library is open to registered ENS students, PhD candidates, researchers, faculty and alumni.
Outside academic lectors may also register as users, following approval from the school's DMA/DI Department. Outside lectors may be authorized to register for on-site consultation only or may also be granted borrowing privileges.
Non-registered outside lectors may also use the library on an occasional basis for on-site consultation only.
Loans are reserved for registered and approved lectors.
Users may borrow up to 10 documents for a period of 60 days. Loans may be renewed on-line.
It is also possible to reserve books.